- Aromas of blackberry with a hint of sweet strawberry at the end.
- Tastes of dark berries, plum and a bit of rich chocolate.
- A medium length (somewhat long for American oak) very satisfying finish.
- A fantastic food or evening wine, very versatile.
- An exotic foreign supermodel that has been introduced to you through a friend of a friend… somehow you charm her into a night out… you expect a very superficial and fun experience, but as the evening progresses it becomes clear that she is well educated, smart and very interesting… you have a great time, but you never see her again (you are just a regular dude after all, and she’s a supermodel).